September 14, 2013

Letter to my sisters

Letter to my lovely Sisters - Gipsy and Cookie,

 Every corner at our home of Colouristo reminds me on our common lovely playing, eating, sleeping, ...



It is very new for me to explore the world alone without you, but I have lovely parents who take care of me, and I have already a lot of fun especially with Henry & Lenny. I love them and they love me :)
And I am 100% sure Morgaine & Collectus Maximus will be great parents for you as well.


I wish you all the best at your new home!









 I miss you

Brother Zorro









   


1 comment:

  1. Dear Zorro,
    So much happened the last few days! For us everything looks new and smells new. Too bad you cannot explore our new home with us!

    We already love our new parents and they have delicious treats for us :)
    Please give Colouristo, Henry and Lenny a purr from us!

    We miss you too
    Gipsy & Cookie

    ReplyDelete